Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing to enter our competition to win one of 10 copies of The External Envelope Vision
1. The prize draw is open to all respondents who complete the BIM4Housing Sustainability Survey 2021.
2. Entry to the prize draw is by completing the BIM4Housing Sustainability Survey 2021. By completing the survey entrants confirm that they have the permission of the organisation they are working for to enter the prize draw.
3. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
4. There are 10 prizes: A hard copy of The External Envelope Vision Edition 1. The book is valued at £90.
5. The prize draw closes at 11.59 on 1st September 2021 [with winners drawn at random}.
6. The winner will be notified by email on 2nd September 2021 to the email address they specified when they completed the survey. If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days of being notified then they will forfeit the prize and a re- draw will take place. To claim the . prize the winner must follow the instructions in the email notifying then that they are the winner. The Winner will receive their prize no later than 60 days after they claim the prize..
7. The winner is responsible for paying any income tax (if any) due on the prize won.
8. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
9. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
10. In the event of any dispute, our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. Please retain a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
13. This survey is being facilitated and the prizes are being paid for on behalf of Bim4housing and Resibuild by: Sapphire Balconies Ltd, 11 Arkwright Rd, Reading RG2 0LU.